FOR TEACHERS AND EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
Since academic development is a key factor in the diffusion of the business and finance culture, the AABFM Foundation makes an offer to professionals who teach in universities at pre and postgraduate levels, the “Academic Scholarship”, equivalent to 50% of the cost of the program.
The requirements for the “Academic Scholarship” are:
- Be admitted to the Program of International Certification that you want to course.
- A Letter of Introduction requesting the Scholarship.
- A Letter of Introduction from the University where you teach, indicating if it is pre graduate, post graduate or both, as well as the subjects and the time dedicated to teaching. (It is a requirement to have exercised teaching for at least 3 years without interruption).
- An Up-to-date and Detailed Résumé.
- Fill in the Application Form.
If you have any doubt or comment, please use the following e-mail: email@example.com